- ID check & wristbands happen at the Front Gate located on the corner of S. Blount St. and E. Martin Street. Please see “Event Map” page for site plan.
- Please have proper ID’s handy to receive your event wristband.
- Wristbands are required to be inside the event.
- All advance ticket holders will enter through the VIP gate.
- All Day of Show attendees will enter through the General Admission gate.
- BIG BUCKS (Food & Drink tickets) can be purchased upon entry at the Front Gate or at the Ticket Booth once you are in the park.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All sales are final and non refundable, including food & drink tickets and advance purchases unless event is cancelled or postponed.
- No outside food and alcohol allowed.
- Event organizers and venue staff, at their discretion, reserve the right to deny access to the event or to expel from the event anyone who jeopardizes the safety of attendees, event staff or themselves.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
21 + to purchase alcohol. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Street parking is FREE downtown Raleigh on the weekends. For a list of other parking options near Moore Square click here. Free bus transport can be found here. Rickshaw services are also available downtown.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Feel free to bring lawn chairs and blankets. In addition there will be tables, chairs, tents and plenty of shade trees!
No coolers, no outside food or alcohol, no weapons, no smoking on park grounds (park rules)
Are dogs allowed?
Yes. For the protection of our festival goers, all pets must be on a leash and under physical restraint at all times. Animals exhibiting aggressive behavior are not permitted. Owners are responsible for removing pet waste
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-428-0845
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? (advance sales only)
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Please bring your printed ticket of all advance purchases.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final unless the event is cancelled or postponed.