Mark your calendars for Friday, February 9th for “Dinner at Sam’s”, an evening of delicious tastes with Sam’s Quick Shop, NC Fresh Catch, Farmer Foodshare and New Belgium Brewing. Menu items include Seafood Gumbo, Grilled Brats, Farmer Foodshare Veggies, plus a special Beer Batter Fish Fry with New Belgium’s own Fat Tire Ale.
New Belgium will be tasting some of their core beers, but will primarily be highlighting their new Hazy IPA. Come by for tastings or just learn about how the beer is made from one of their own esteemed reps.
Dinner is from 4-7pm, rain or shine with food served while supplies last. Both cash and credit accepted.
Farmer Foodshare will be on site providing both information on their organization and local veggies for the grill! Given our confluent, like-minded goals, it makes sense that we come together at the table. We will be donating a portion of food sales to their cause so come out hungry and support! More information at www.farmerfoodshare.org
Seafood prices coming soon. All plates range from $7-$14
- Fish Fry – Strips of Fresh Flounder, Catfish and Red Drum Deep Fried to a Golden Brown in New Belgium’s Fat Tire Ale then sprinkled w/ nothing but Salt. Served w/ Hushpuppies, House-Made Tartar and a Kale, Carrot Slaw.
- Mardi Gras Seafood Gumbo – Amberjack, Red Drum, Pamlico Shrimp, Andouille Sausage and Veggies in a Smoky Roux over Steamed Rice.
- Brats $8 – Grilled Brats with Spicy Mustard and Beer Braised Sauerkraut w/ Caraway on a Bavarian Pretzel Bun.
- Veggie Plate $7 – A Combo of Sweet Potato Hash (Grilled Sweet Potato, Honey, Feta & Herbs) and Braised Kale. Choose both or double up on one.
- Homemade Sweet Potato Pie $4 – Fried Sweet Potato Pastry tossed w/ Cinnamon and Sugar w/ an Apple Butter Drizzle.