It’s 2018 and the Oyster Train is still a rollin’! Catch us for another stop in Asheboro for our 2nd Annual Oyster Shindig at Four Saints Brewing Company.
Saturday, February 10th 3-8pm
This is a family friendly, free event. Come rain or shine. All food is served while supplies last. The brewery is located at 218 S Fayetteville St, Asheboro.
- Oyster Roast $14 Doz/ $22 half peck (~ 2 Doz) – Salty local Oysters Steamed over open flame w/ Lemon, Hot Sauces & Cocktail. Shuckers provided!
- Fish Fry $12 – Strips of Fresh Black Sea Bass, Catfish and Sheepshead Deep Fried to a Golden Brown in New Belgium’s Fat Tire Ale then sprinkled w/ nothing but Salt. Served w/ Hushpuppies, House-Made Tartar and a Kale, Carrot Slaw.
- Mardi Gras Seafood Gumbo $10 – Amberjack, Monk Fish, Pamlico Shrimp, Andouille Sausage and Veggies in a Smoky Roux over Steamed Rice.
- Brats $8 – Grilled Brats with Spicy Mustard and Beer Braised Sauerkraut w/ Caraway on a Bavarian Pretzel Bun.
- Veggie Plate $6 – A Combo of Sweet Potato Hash (Grilled Sweet Potato, Honey, Feta & Herbs) and Braised Kale. Choose both or double up on one.
- Homemade Sweet Potato Pie $4 – Fried Sweet Potato Pastry tossed w/ Cinnamon and Sugar w/ an Apple Butter Drizzle.